Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Camping and Raw Feeding



We went camping for three days. Now mind you this was in a trailer house with full hook ups, so I had a fridge!..I took my Raw for the boys that I had in individual daily feedings and placed them in the freezer - this took up the entire freezer in the trailer!..BUT, it was easy - just pull out a meal the day before and place it in the fridge.
Really I like this method more than kibble and the boys free fed on kibble and I had bowls out you had to get around in the trailer. This way, they eat and I pick up and clean. No bowls laying around to get over.
They tried a bite of crab and not to sure about it as this is fine. I would think that the crab meat would be pretty rich for them.
I've started adding a bit of natural yogurt to their diet as well - a little treat!

No comments: