Tuesday, July 24, 2007

THIRD Day


Again the boys slept until 7:38!..Both woke full of energy and Doc patiently waited in the kitchen for his next meal!.
This morning I'm going to try my own "slop" mix of elk cut up, re-hydrated veggies, bone meal and wild salmon oil.
At first the boys took a taste and then tried a taste from each others bowl just in case they like their brothers meal better!..I had to hand feed a couple of bites and that was it..They licked the bowls clean.
I have noticed a significant amount of shedding starting last night. I think typical in any diet change. Doc is still itchy, but we hope to see changes soon.
I will be going to the local market today to look for chicken necks, small fish and organ meat which are all highly recommended so that they can have a mix of different proteins.

No comments: